BEECHLAWN ORGANIC VEG BOXES – ORDER ONLINE & COLLECT FROM SMALL CHANGES
You can now order Beechlawn Organic Farm boxes and have them delivered to Small Changes Inchicore for collection. The benefits for you are:
- You save €8 on shipping costs
- You'll also receive 10% off your in-store shopping in Inchicore when you are collecting your box on Friday.
- This collaboration is a great way to buy local organic produce with little to no plastic, while supporting two Irish businesses! Please return your box to be reused – returning your box fits in with the ethos of our shop and the ethos of Beechlawn Organic Farm.
- Pick-up location: Small Changes at 120 Emmet Road, Inchicore, Dublin 8
- Order from www.beechlawnorganicfarm.ie
- Use discount Code: COLLECTSC
- Use delivery Eircode: D08Y962
- Orders must be in by 12pm on Thursday
- Collection day: Friday 9:30am-7:00pm
- If for some reason cannot collect until the following day please let us know, however you will not avail of the 10% discount in our shop if you do not collect on the day.
ABOUT BEECHLAWN ORGANIC FARM
Beechlawn organic farm is a family run business in Ballinasloe Co galway. We have 25 staff and grow 50 acres of certified organic vegetables as well as sourcing organic vegetables from other Irish growers and importing organically grown fruit & vegetables from abroad. We supply vegetables & fruit to shops , supermarkets and restaurants a well as home delivery customers around Ireland. Our focus is on producing and distributing organically certified, sustainably produced, healthy and delicious vegetables.
- We grow our veg using only natural methods in Co. Galway. We also source organic veg from other Irish Growers and we import what we cannot buy here. We use nets to keep off pests and manure and seaweed soil feeds to fertilise the soil.
- We endeavour to use energy efficient and environmentally friendly methods of packing and distribution where possible.
- Strict stantdards: organic food meets strict standards that are your assurance that it is healthy and safe to eat
- Chemicals and pesticides: Organic farming does not use chemicals and pesticides that are routinely used in non organic food production.
The majority of our in-season Irish Veg in both Small Changes locations comes from Beechlawn Organic Farm.