Delivery for Northside Dublin.
We’re running a same day delivery service in Northside Dublin Monday-Sat. Deliveries will now be after 7pm for the time being. Delivery remains free for our regular elderly and cocooning customers, otherwise there will be a €5 charge. You just need to:
- Call the shop on (01)5157477 or 5343166 before 4pm.
- We only take orders via phone and payments by card.
- We will take your details and order and call you back shortly after to confirm your order and take your card details.
- Your delivery will arrive after 7pm same day and the driver will observe proper social distancing or can leave your box at your door per your request.
- If you know anyone in the area who may need this service but they don’t have social media please let them know.
Order For Collection.
We’re taking orders via phone for same day collection. To place an order you just need to:
- Call the shop before 4pm on (01) 5157477 or 5343166 where we will take your name, number, and order.
- We only take orders by phone and payments by card.
- We will then call you back once we have checked we have what you need and totted up the total cost.
- We can then confirm your card details and arrange same day collection.
- All you need to do then is show an available staff member your email receipt and you can take your box home.
- We close at 7pm (6pm on Sat) and ask that you do not leave collection til the very end of the day.
Here’s a list of our available loose dried wholefoods for guidance: Loose list. We also have bottles of the liquid household items listed. For all other items like fresh loose produce we get deliveries every day and they vary, we also have some beautiful Irish artisan products and eco-friendly items. You can ask on the phone for items you require and we can let you know what we have available.