GREEN EARTH ORGANIC BOXES - ORDER ONLINE & COLLECT FROM SMALL CHANGES DRUMCONDRA
You can now order Green Earth Organics boxes and have them delivered to Small Changes Drumcondra for collection. The benefits for you are:
- You'll be saving on both the miles and the delivery charge.
- You'll also get yourself a 10% discount off anything in the shop when you collect your box
- This collaboration is a great way to buy local organic produce with little to no plastic, while supporting two Irish businesses! Please return your box to be reused - returning your box fits in with the ethos of our shop and the ethos of Green Earth Organics - "saving the planet one box at a time".
How it works:
- Go to Green Earth Organics website and place your order.
- Enter the coupon code “changes” when you order to get free delivery.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Put “Small Changes” into the Shipping address when you order online, followed by our full address 40 Drumcondra Road Lower, Dublin 9. You can choose delivery on Thursday (order deadline Tues 11am) or on Saturday (order deadline Thurs 11am) and can collect any time that suits you on your chosen delivery day within our opening hours. If for some reason cannot collect until the following day please let us know, however you will not avail of the 10% discount in our shop if you do not collect on the day.
ABOUT GREEN EARTH ORGANICS
Jenny & Kenneth Keavey started Green Earth Organics box delivery scheme in 2006. Their organic farm is situated 8 miles from Galway City and has been in the family for three generations. Kenneth put the farm into conversion for organic status in 2004, everything they sell is organic and they are certified by the IOA. They farm on 25 acres of organically certified land. Another 10 acres is split between, a wildlife biodiversity area, native woodland forestry (3000 trees) and red clover/grassland. There are also 3 ducks, 2 dogs and 2 donkeys!
Commitment to sustainability and Zero Plastic: The aim at Green Earth Organics is to minimize the impact of the farm on the environment. The grow their produce in an organic and sustainable way, by generating their own electricity using solar panels, and by harvesting the West of Ireland rainwater to wash the freshly picked veg and to water the plants in their tunnels. As a business, they strive to be carbon neutral and actively look for ways to reduce and eliminate the plastic packaging in their boxes. Most of their fresh produce is packed either loose or in brown paper bags which they take back and re-use every week. However, some items (e.g. fresh greens) are packed in plastic packaging for quality reasons. If you would like a box that is free from plastic packaging, they have a special Zero Plastic Veg box which you can order here. They also have a box that contains 100% Irish Veg which you can order here. (Don’t forget to enter the coupon code ‘changes’ and our address for free delivery to Small Changes)