During Covid-19 we have implemented many changes to keep our staff and community healthy. Please read:
- Our opening times are 10am-6pm Mon-Sat. We also offer same day order for collection. Or free delivery for the elderly/self-isolating in North Dublin. Call (01) 5157477 or (01) 5343166 Click for more information.
- You must use the hand sanitiser or gloves provided by us when you enter the shop.
- You must take a basket as it is how we monitor the number of customers in the shop. We disinfect them after each use.
- Use contact payment where possible.
- Cough/sneeze into elbow or tissue. Do not leave tissues in the shop.
- Only 5 customers at one time in the shop - give others space of 2 metres.
- Only 2 customers queuing at a time.
- One child per adult only. Must be supervised at all times.
- We have moved a lot of our loose items behind the till, please be prepared and know what you want refilled before shopping with us. Items like flour and oats will be filled by a staff member.
- You can still bring your bottles for refilling household products and oils/vinegars. Please ask a member of staff to refill these for you before you come to the till.
- Please don't handle items you are not going to purchase.
- Our juice & smoothie bar is closed for this time.
- We are not accepting empty crisp packets or plastic bottle caps for recycling at this time.
- Please do not put your personal items (bags, phone, keys, wallet, glasses etc.) on counters or down around the shop.
- Ask yourself if your journey is essential. "Just browsing" isn't covered under essential.
During Covid-19 we have suspended our campaigns and can only take donations for Homeless Period Ireland at this time. Thank You.
FIND US & OPENING HOURS
Small Changes Wholefoods Store
ABC Drumcondra Rd. Lower,
(01) 5157477 or (01) 5343166
Updated Opening Hours
Mon - Sat: 10am - 6pm
We close for bank/public holidays.